DENCO DCRA / DDRA Range
Two ranges for outdoor installations
The two ranges looks absolutely identical when seen from the outside. They have the same dimensions, and are designed and manufactured for outdoor installation in accordance with quality standard ISO 9001:2008.
Refrigerants R407C, R134a and R410A
3 sound power classes, with 6 pole-motor as standard
8 or 12 pole motor as option
The condensers and dry coolers are equipped with directly driven, quiet-running axial fans with protection guards according to DIN 31001 and 24167. Selection is possible in 3 sound power classes (6-, 8-, or 12-pole motors).
The fans are statically and dynamically balanced with balancing quality Q 6.3. They are outstandingly suited for air intake temperatures of – 25 to + 55 °C. The weather-protected and maintenance-free motors have an IP54 class of enclosure protection, and class F for insulating material. The frame, enclosure, and feet are made of aluzinc steel sheet.
– Horizontal or vertical air routing
– Refrigerants R407C, R134a, and R410A or chilled water
– 3 sound power classes, with 6-pole motor as standard (8 or 12-pole motor as option)
– Blygold coating, optional
– Temperature-controlled, separate speed regulation (not necessary for use with any DENCO A-Type indoor unit)
– Winter start kit (down to – 40 °C)
– Stacking kit
– Hydronic module (hydraulic kit), mounted on the common equipment frame
– Accessories of the hydronic module: Expansion tank, Separate pumpset, Manual shut-off valve, Copper and steel fittings, or copper and brass, Soldered or threaded connections